What is a Pregnancy Massage?
This safe one hour-long full body, pregnancy massage treatment is deeply therapeutic and focuses on the special needs of the future mum’s as her body goes through the beautiful changes of pregnancy. Please note this treatment can be performed after the first trimester of pregnancy.
How will a prenatal massage benefit you?
- Improved sleep quality
- Lowers stress and anxiety levels
- Lessens swelling of the joints
- Alleviates muscle pain and cramps
- Reduces nerve pain
- Improves circulation
If you are a natural-minded mama to be and are considering aromatherapy — a technique featuring essential oils extracted from plants to boost your health and overall well-being this is also available during the treatment. The below organically harvest oils are diluted in a sweet almond carrier oil to help elevate various symptoms:
- German and Roman chamomile ( helps calm, relax and soothe)
- Lavender (helps alleviate stress, insomnia and depression)
- Ylang-ylang (promotes calm and may help alleviate insomnia)
- Rose (lifts the mood)
How long is the treatment?
A Pregnancy Massage takes 1 hour and costs £60.