What is a Back, Neck, Shoulders & Scalp?
A popular pressure massage that focuses on the build-up of stress and muscle tension in all areas around the neck, shoulders and across the back.
This massage encourages relaxation, relieves stress, improves circulation and relaxes muscles. It is also good for relieving tension headaches, improving flexibility and can help to strengthen the immune system.
How will this benefit you?
- Enhanced feeling of relaxation and contentment
- Relief from pain
- The release of endorphins
- Improved blood and lymph circulation
- Increased energy levels and feels of vitality
- Injury recovery
- A general sense of health and well-being
How long is the treatment?
A typical Back, Neck, Shoulders & Scalp session lasts for one hour and is priced at £60.